Friday, August 01, 2014

FRUITS AND FASHION - Blue Peaches Sheath Dress


My Style Oasis, Ankara Sheath Dress


Simplicity is the key note of all true elegance.”
- Coco Chanel


My Style Oasis, Ankara Sheath Dress

























Necklace: Mart of China 
Earrings, Bracelet, Ring & Heels: Burlington


So, I figured I'd get right back into it!

The next piece in my Fruits and Fashion Series is this simple Ankara sheath dress. It's amazing how I can just feel so elegant in something so simple. I followed through with the simplicity by sticking to  simple gold accessories.

How do you feel about simple garments? 

Leave a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!


xo
Chinelo


This piece in now available in my online store in various sizes. 
Visit www.StyleOasis.bigcartel.com to place an order before it is sold out!


3 comments :

  1. perfect!! I want those gold shoes!

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ankara print is lovely and I adore your dress. Great pairing with the gold shoes, I need to get a pair.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink