Thursday, December 03, 2015

Bold Spots

DIY Illusion Pencil Skirt, DIY Maternity, Maternity Style

Hello and Happy New Month!

I can't believe it's already December. Christmas is almost here! How are you preparing for all the festivities of the season?





  

Illusion Pencil Skirt, DIY Maternity, Maternity Style

DIY Illusion Pencil Skirt, DIY Maternity, Maternity Style


DIY Illusion Pencil Skirt, DIY Maternity, Maternity Style

DIY Illusion Pencil Skirt, DIY Maternity, Maternity Style






DIY Illusion Pencil Skirt, DIY Maternity, Maternity Style

SKIRT: DIY  |  TOP: Thrifted  |  JEWELRY SETOnPoint  |  HEELS: Burlington  |  JACKET: Burlington


If you're like me, you might have scrap fabric coming out your ears! I don't like to throw them away, so the pile just keeps getting bigger! I guess all that leftover fabric can be put to some good use when I decide to think outside the box. That was how came to I make this "illusion" pencil skirt using some spotted satin from my mom, and some black poly spandex (I don't remember where from). With a 4-inch elastic band, it's an easy pullover piece for this constantly growing bump.

What do you do with your leftover scrap fabric?

This little guy has been a lot more clingy lately.
Maybe he knows he won't the baby of the house for much longer.



Thanks for stopping by!

xo


2 comments :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink