Monday, March 28, 2016

Yellow & Green; Frills & Gathers

My Style Oasis, DIY Maternity Style, Style The Bump, Off shoulder Ankara Dress

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you enjoyed your Easter weekend! I know I did. I celebrated mine in the company of family and friends, and most importantly by remembering what Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, did on the Cross of Calvary. How awesome it is to know that He died for my sins, and that He lives again so that I can be set free from the bondage of sin! Amazing grace!





DIY Maternity Style, Style The Bump, Off shoulder Ankara Dress

DIY Maternity Style, Style The Bump, Off shoulder Ankara Dress



DIY Maternity Style, Style The Bump, Off shoulder Ankara Dress







DRESS: DIY  |  JEWELRY SET: OnPoint  |  HEELS: JustFab


Sincerest apologies for not posting in the past few weeks. As you know, I'm at the end of my pregnancy, and energy has become an essential commodity! Lol! Just sharing my Easter Sunday outfit of this DIY dress I made using some beautiful Ankara fabric, gifted to me by my lovely sister Tope at RCCG Love Assembly.


Scenes from our Easter Sunday:

RCCG Love Assembly Philadelphia



RCCG Love Assembly Philadelphia RCCG Love Assembly Philadelphia

RCCG Love Assembly Philadelphia 


Thanks for stopping by!

xo

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  YouTube


2 comments :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink