Thursday, July 28, 2016

Flowery

My Style Oasis, SheIn Off Shoulder Top

The weekend is almost here! Any plans? I'll be putting in some hours organizing things for my daughter's upcoming 6th birthday party. It's hard to believe my little princess will be turning 6 in a couple of weeks! Where did the time go?!



My Style Oasis, SheIn Off Shoulder Top










 




Top: c/o Here  |  PantsSimilar  |  Necklace: Gifted (similar here)  |  Heels: BCBG Max (gifted);  Similar here; I love this too


Still rocking the off-shoulder trend with this flowery top from SheIn. I love this top because it can be dressed up or down. For this post, I've dressed it up, but I've been throwing it on over my go-to jeggings to run errands this week. I'm wearing a Medium; however, it's such a loose-fitting top, I'm pretty sure I could have gotten away with a Small. Oh well!

Have a great weekend ahead!


SheIn Summer Sale
Up to 80% off



Thanks for stopping by!

xo

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink