Monday, July 04, 2016

JULY SEW ALONG: "Easy DIY Shirred Dresses"


Happy 4th of July!

This past weekend was quite a busy one! Yesterday, we celebrated Chisom's dedication to The Lord at our church, RCCG Love Assembly. It was a glorious service and I'll share pictures of that soon. Today, we'll be home for the holiday, mostly on our back deck, possibly stuffing our faces with hotdogs and popsicles, and spending quality time with family. And yes, my little girls are wearing these matching 4th of July inspired outfits made by me. Thanks to OnlineFabricStore.net for feeding my obsession!



My Style Oasis, Shirring, Sew Along, 4th of July Outfits for Girls

My Style Oasis, Shirring, Sew Along, 4th of July Outfits for Girls

My Style Oasis, Shirring, Sew Along, 4th of July Outfits for Girls

My Style Oasis, Shirring, Sew Along, 4th of July Outfits for Girls

My Style Oasis, Shirring, Sew Along, 4th of July Outfits for Girls

My Style Oasis, Shirring, Sew Along, 4th of July Outfits for Girls



 

 








My Style Oasis, Shirring, Sew Along, 4th of July Outfits for Girls









 



 

 




This lovely 1-inch blue gingham fabric was provided by OnlineFabricStore.net. It is super soft, which makes it perfect for "shirring" between my two little girls! Click on the video below to watch my tutorial on how to make these easy DIY dresses.


Video not working? Click HERE.

***This post is a collaboration with Online Fabric Store. As always, all opinions are mine.***

Hope you enjoy your 4th of July holiday, and have a lovely week ahead!

Thanks for stopping by!

xo

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink