Monday, July 18, 2016

New In: Off Shoulder Ankara Top

My Style Oasis, Off Shoulder Ankara Top

So, last week, I caught a glimpse of the movie 27 Dresses on TV. 
You know, the scene where she started pulling out all the ugly bridesmaids clothes in her closet? And I thought to myself, "That's so me right now!" Well, ok...not exactly...but, for a few months now, I've been thinking about doing just that! 

Many times, I woke up wanting to throw out ALL my clothes and start building my wardrobe from scratch! Because nothing fits! And each time, after MUCH convincing, I agree that now is probably not the best time to do an entire wardrobe change...baby weight and all. Anyhow, at least, I have some time to think about what I'd like my new wardrobe to look like. In the mean time, I get to pull off loose fitting clothes. *wink*

So, here's to being patient, and waiting for the right season!

Happy Monday!



My Style Oasis, Off Shoulder Ankara Top

My Style Oasis, Off Shoulder Ankara Top







My Style Oasis, Off Shoulder Ankara Top



My Style Oasis, Off Shoulder Ankara Top

My Style Oasis, Off Shoulder Ankara Top











Top: Here  |  Jeggings: Similar  |  Heels: Similar  |  ShadesSimilar


From my previous blogpost, the "off the shoulder" trend is in now. So, I decided to get on the bandwagon.

This top is the latest addition to my online store. Available in sizes Small, Medium and Large. Order while supplies last.


Thanks for stopping by!


xo

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink