Monday, July 11, 2016

Polka Dots & Leopard Prints

My Style Oasis, Babydoll dress, SheIn Polka Dot Dress

Such troubling times we live in today... So much hurt and pain... Lord knows, it can be difficult to smile sometimes. But no matter what the circumstances are, I smile knowing WHOSE I am. I am the daughter of the KING of kings, and LORD of lords. He holds me in the palm of His hands.

Looking for some encouragement in the Word for this week? Anchor on THIS.

Have a great week ahead! And don't forget to smile!


My Style Oasis, Babydoll dress, SheIn Polka Dot Dress 

My Style Oasis, Babydoll dress, SheIn Polka Dot Dress



My Style Oasis, Babydoll dress, SheIn Polka Dot Dress



Top: c/o Here  |  Jeggings: Similar Here  |  Heels: JustFab "Thandi"  |  ShadesSimilar Here



SheIn is offering FREE SHIPPING till Tuesday. Feel free to take advantage that offer, as well as a few great deals in their sitewide sale



Thanks for stopping by!

xo

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink