Friday, July 01, 2016

Red White & Blue for 4th of July

My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids


Welcome to the second half of the year! Wishing you all a lovely month ahead!

Looking for outfit inspiration for your 4th of July activities? Look no further!




My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids

My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids

My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids

My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids

My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids

My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids

My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids 

My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids

My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids

My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids

My Style Oasis, 4th of July Outfits for Kids



Stop back on Monday for more pictures and a video tutorial on how to make these EASY DIY little girls dresses.

Enjoy your long weekend ahead!


Thanks for stopping by!

xo

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Shop

2 comments :

  1. I was just thinking drats, I already read Thursday's post and I have to wait till Monday and then here comes this bonus post. :D
    Red, White and Blue for the win!
    Keep on keeping on :)

    Thanks for the smile-inducing post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Thanks, Chidi! Glad we made you smile!

      Delete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink