Thursday, August 25, 2016

About A Week Ago...


Hello! And Happy Thursday!

It's so good to be back home after being away for 5 days! It feels it's been a while since I last blogged (I actually only skipped Monday). It's been a busy past few weeks for me. 

About a week ago, I traveled to San Antonio, Texas for my FAVORITE cousin's wedding! It was a long trip, and I went with my 4 month old. Late night flights, two-hour layovers, the wedding, road trips, going and back, and this little lady was such a trooper! She was the sweetest little girl, and she stole the hearts of EVERYONE with her beautiful smile! I thank God for journey mercies, and for blessing me with such a sweet baby!

Just wanted to share a few pictures with you all.

Enjoy!


~ The Vows ~




Singing to her groom...


First Kiss




~ Pictures ~

The Couple with the Bridal Party
(There were groomsmen; I just didn't get a shot of them)


The Couple, with the Mother of The Bride

Purple and Gold Aso-ebi

The Agwuegbo Family

With the beautiful Bride

I love her dress


My side of the family: (L-R) My brother-in-law, my sister, my mom, my dad, my brothers, and me (with my daughter)

With my mom, my sister, and my daughter

 





My parents with the Groom (my cousin)


My older brother with my daughter


My dear parents

One of my cousins, Chika, with her beautiful family

With another of my cousins, Chika too!
My lovely outfit courtesy of my mother

 




~ #Selfies! ~

 

With my FAVORITE cousin (The Groom)



~The Reception~



The BEAUTIFUL couple!





I look kinda crazy in that last picture (ha!), but I don't care! My cousin is married, y'all! (Whoop!) Chuchu, your bride is gorgeous! Congratulations to the both of you! Chukwuma & Stella, may God bless your marriage always! 

It was like one big family reunion...and it wasn't even all of us! It was great to see everyone again! Looking forward to the next time we all meet again!!!


~~~


So, I met one of my readers/followers at the wedding! Small world! It has happened only a couple of times, but it's always nice whenever I come across people who read my blog or follow me on social media. It's such a humbling experience to know that I actually have an audience that I encourage and inspire.

It was lovely meeting you, Catherine! Thanks for being so sweet! God bless you and your family!




Good to know I'm not alone in the Family Photo struggle!
#MomLife

Thanks for stopping by!

xo

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink