Monday, August 01, 2016

"THE DAVIVA DRESS" - Collared Ankara Dress

My Style Oasis, Ankara Dress

You asked, I answered!

On Friday, I posted a "work in progress" picture on Instagram of something I was making using some pink gingham fabric from my recent fabric haul. I got a lot of positive feedback. And so, I have decided to add this dress to my online store! Stop by and check it out!

Happy Monday, and Happy New Month!


My Style Oasis, Ankara Dress

My Style Oasis, Ankara Dress

My Style Oasis, Ankara Dress

My Style Oasis, Ankara Dress

My Style Oasis, Ankara Dress

My Style Oasis, Ankara Dress

My Style Oasis, Ankara Dress

DressHERE 



I spent pretty much all of Saturday working on it, and I love the outcome!!! The detailing and finishing are impeccable, if I may say so myself!

This dress is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium and Large,
as well as in 3 different lengths: Knee length, Midi and Maxi.
and several different prints.
It also comes with a detached sash.

In my online store, I have added pictures of other prints you can choose from. Or if you'd like, you can mail me your fabric, and I'll make one in your very own fabric!


Shop this look and other pieces HERE.


Thanks for stopping by!

xo

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink