Monday, September 19, 2016

I'll Be Back...


Happy Monday!

I'm officially taking a break from blogging. I'm not sure for how long, but I'll be back. Don't worry; I'm fine, and all is well. I just need to focus on my family and my home. I know my limit, and so I'm adjusting accordingly. 

In the mean time, here are some personal pictures from the 11th year anniversary celebration of our home church last month.


 

Outfit c/o My Mom





 









 


 


#OfoegbuFamilySelfie...with Chisom in her rear-facing car seat! Haha!
We really have to figure that one out!

I may put up a blog post every once in a while, depending on what I have going on, or if I have a word of encouragement that I need to share. But the obligatory Monday-Thursday posts are on hold for now. Thanks so much for your continued support!

And as always, thanks for stopping by!

xo

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Shop

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for participating in the sewing community online. Especially, thanks for showing all what it is to have your family as priority. GOD first, Family second, Work...then if time...social media. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink