Thursday, September 08, 2016

Red, White & Bold Dresses at STYLEWE

StyleWe, Red, White & Bold Dresses at StyleWe


Hey y'all! Hope you had a lovely Labor Day weekend! I recently discovered StyleWe, an online shopping platform, featuring independent fashion designers. The site isn't just an online store, but a community of that provides shoppers with original, high quality and exclusive fashion products from independent fashion designers. Because they believe fashion is personal and diversified, they offer a wide range of designers, with a wide price range as well.

Tetelee and Borme are a couple of designers whose style are my taste. They both have very cute, feminine pieces that are chic and relatively affordable (for "designer" items). I have selected a few of my favorites.


StyleWe, Red Dresses at StyleWe, Lady in RED
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  

Stand out easily in one of these bright red dresses by Tetelee. So daring! Reminds me of my DIY little red dress from a couple of Christmases ago. Now that I think about it, I should probably own more than one little red dress. I'll have to see about that!



***


StyleWe, White Dresses at StyleWe, White after Labor Day
5  |  6  |  7  |  8

Who says you can't wear white after labor day? I'm loving these white dresses also by Tetelee. Would totally wear any of these to a garden party, or an all-white party...not that I have any coming up! But on a serious note, I always wish I could wear more white dresses, although that would be a bit of a challenge with three little ones in tow!




***


StyleWe, Printed Dresses at StyleWe, Bold & Beautiful
9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13

If you know me, you'll know that I love love love bright and bold colors and prints. So, these dresses by Borme are definitely up my alley!


***


For the cooler months ahead, they have a great selection of outerwear which are as unique as they are beautiful. StyleWe regularly offers flash sale, marking some of their items up to 70% off. Their return policy includes easy exchanges and fast refunds, just incase you're not satisfied with your order. Feel free to follow them on Pinterest and their blog for instant updates and styling tips.

I look forward to seeing what the site has to offer. 


This post is sponsored by StyleWe. As always, all opinions are mine.


Thanks for stopping by!

xo

Instagram  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink