Thursday, December 25, 2014

LITTLE RED DRESS - Merry Christmas!

My Style Oasis, McCall's M6838

“For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.”
~ Luke 2:11 ~






My Style Oasis, McCall's M6838
















McCall's M6838

McCall's M6838





McCall's M6838

McCall's M6838

DRESS: DIY  |  HEELS: Gifted  |  JEWELRY: Gifted


So, this year, my hubby, the kids and I are spending Christmas in Texas. I'm pretty excited cos we haven't gotten to spend the holidays with my side of the family in a long time. Plus, we're in much warmer climate! 70 degrees? I'll take that!

Anyway, I just wanted to share this post of the dress I word on the first Sunday of the month. I cut the bodice using McCall's M6838 (I modified it by adding sleeves), and the bottom portion, I cut by free hand. It's not perfect, but I like it.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Hope your day is filled with lots of love from friends, family and loved ones!

Remember to celebrate JESUS! He's the reason for the season! He came to save the whole world. Surrender your life to Him, and you will never be the same!

Thanks for stopping by!

xo

Chinelo


P.s.:
Since pictures weren't really doing it much justice in my eyes, I recorded a video to capture the movement of the dress. Enjoy!


4 comments :

  1. That is such a beautiful dress! It makes such a statement. I would love that in a pink. Happy New Year! - culturedmisprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is amazing and you look beautiful :) happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the high low design. Do you have where you teach your pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink